|Package #||SC-MIN-14-407||QBE Nomination Closing Date||June-27-14|
|Title||Terrestrial EEM||Tender Issue Date||July-02-14|
|Bid Closing Date||July-11-14|
Scope of Work
This Request for Proposals (RFPs) describes the scope of work required to address Terrestrial Monitoring for 2014 and 2016 as identified in the Vale Environmental Effects Monitoring (EEM) Plan.
This scope of work is based on the study design, methodology and the schedule identified in the EEM Plan to conduct field survey data collection for red berries and red- backed voles. At a minimum, the consultant request for proposal must address these in the RFP document in addition to provision of relevant experience and expertise of all study members, and identification of local aboriginal involvement in the study.
The work scope shall be developed to address the following:
· Field specimen collection methods of red back voles and red berries;
· Laboratory analysis of field specimen;
· Data interpretation for 2014 and 2016 with comparisons completed for previous years (2006, 2008, 2010 and 2012) and a summary analysis of the program with recommendations for future monitoring. Analytical data will be provided to the successful bidder;
· Preparation of two final reports with interpretive summaries for each year (2014 and 2016);
· Recommendations for EEM program improvements meaning any potential for future follow-up monitoring and/or operational improvements ;
Details on the study design are provided at the end of this document.